Welcome to the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society (DAPS)! We are glad you have found us, and hope you will find this site informative.
DAPS offers many services at no (or reduced) cost to those affected by Parkinson's disease living in the Dallas area, including the following:
- group exercise
- speech therapy
- care partner support groups
- Dance for Movement Disorders classes
- non-contact boxing and tai chi for people with Parkinson's disease
- monthly educational/motivational meetings
- monthly newsletter by mail and email
See a map and full schedule of our groups and classes on our Group Schedules page.