Welcome to the Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society (DAPS)! We are glad you have found us, and hope you will find this site informative.
DAPS offers many services at no (or reduced) cost to those affected by Parkinson's disease living in the Dallas area, including the following:
- group exercise, swimming, and cycling classes
- speech therapy
- care partner support groups
- Dance for Movement Disorders and Dance for PD® classes
- non-contact boxing for people with Parkinson's disease
- monthly educational/motivational meetings
- monthly newsletter by mail and email
See a map and full schedule of our groups and classes on our Group Schedules page.